Who Are We
Metal Weave Games is a games publisher based in sunny California, known for their inspirational and evocative titles. From the award-winning Baby Bestiary series, the diverse Atlas Animalia, to the mysterious Hyper Light Drifter: Tabletop Roleplaying Game. Using powerful visuals, compelling stories, and practical tools, we aim to reimagine the norm and inspire players, narrators, and designers to tell new stories they never thought possible.
What Is Our Values
Be A Beacon of Inspiration
We aim to inspire our readers, uplift the industry as a whole, and inspire everyone to be a better player, creator, and narrator.
Offer Just Compensation
From everyone that is involved with our projects, we aim to have everyone be properly credited and compensated for their work.
Uplift Unheard Voices
Through our efforts and successes, we aim to provide opportunities for minority voices and create a rising tide of ideas and diversity.
What’s Our Story
Started in 2014, Andreas started Metal Weave Games learning the basics of publishing within the newly emerging, and very active Numenera community. After several publications, we took the dive and launched our first ambitious Kickstarter project, Non-Player Cards. There we learned a lot about project management, production, and fulfillment, which then led to Baby Bestiary, a smash-hit! Metal Weave Games quickly rose to recognition, having now Kickstarted more than 15 projects and delivering books to thousands of readers worldwide.
Awards & Nominations
- 2016 Silver ENnie Award: Best Monster/Adversary (Baby Bestiary Volume 1)
- 2016 Silver ENnie Award: Best Interior Art (Baby Bestiary Volume 1)
- 2016 ENnie Nominee: Best Aid/Accessory (Non-Player Cards)
- 2017 ENnie Nominee: Best Production Values (Baby Bestiary Collectors Edition)
- 2017 ENnie Nominee: Best Interior Art (Baby Bestiary Volume 2)
- 2018 ENnie Nominee: Best Interior Art (Atlas Animalia)